Play. Explore. Be inspired. And never touch the ground.
Treetop Village is a three-acre, fun-for-all-ages nature experience up in the trees. It is the only place in America where you can climb and scamper from treehouse to treehouse – all 11 of them – without ever touching the ground.
This uniquely designed attraction is the first of its kind to be completed in the U.S. And, it’s the first in North America to feature the WonderNet, a large, raised (and incredibly fun) area for jumping, playing, and bringing out the kid in everyone. You won’t want to leave!
Explore the tree canopy at your own pace as you make your way from treehouse to treehouse, cross suspended bridges, and pass through netted walkways. Race down a 50-foot slide and go back up again for more fun in the trees.
It’s perfect for the entire family and accessible for everyone. And it’s the only place in America where having fun helps plant forests around the world!
Treetop Village is located inside the Tree Adventure and is included with Tree Adventure admission, which helps to support the tree-planting mission of the Arbor Day Foundation. Review our rules for safe and fun play and be ready to enjoy your time in the trees.
For the best and safest experience on Treetop Village, we highly recommend guests adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wear appropriate shoes such as sneakers or hiking shoes when on the structure.
- Wear closed-toe shoes to go down the rope slide. Wearing pants, long shorts, or capris is also recommended to help prevent rope burn.
- Provide adult supervision of any children under 10.
- Have 1 adult for every 4 children.
- Follow all posted rules and listen carefully to directions provided by the attraction attendants.