Whether you swim laps or just splash around, all Lied Lodge overnight guests are welcome to enjoy the expansive indoor pool. You can also take a relaxing soak in the hot tub or steam in the cedar sauna. For our youngest swimmers, a separate pool is available that is just 18" deep.
- Sunday–Thursday 5:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday 5:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Important Pool Area Information
- The pool is reserved exclusively for the use of Lied Lodge guests.
- The pool area is complete with patio chairs and tables.
- Swimmers under 16 are required to be accompanied by an adult when in the pool area. No lifeguards are on duty.
- Food and beverages are permitted on the pool deck if in unbreakable containers.
- 40 laps in our pool is the distance equivalent of one mile.
- Both the pool water and the pool room are heated to an ideal 80–82 degrees.
- The hot tub is heated to 103 degrees and is 3' deep.
- Large windows and French doors offer natural views.
- The pool utilizes an AOP filtration system to deliver the freshest and healthiest water quality possible.