This year-round experience is the heart of Arbor Day Farm, with fun and excitement around every bend. Travel the Tree House Trail and explore the forest canopy at Treetop Village®. Hike into the heart of the forest on the 2/3-mile South Table Creek Trail with rustic timber bridges and scenic vistas. Play and learn in our Nature Explore Classroom — an ideal opportunity to connect children to the natural world.
Your visit also helps to support the tree-planting mission of the Arbor Day Foundation.
Spring Hours (Apr.–May):
- Tuesday–Thursday 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Monday
- Memorial Day Weekend: Sunday & Monday - 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Adults $13
- Children 3–12 $11
- Children 2 and under FREE
You’ll have unlimited year-long access to the Tree Adventure.
- Family Pass $129
- Grandparents Pass $129
- Individual Pass $39
Advanced Ticket Reservations Encouraged
- Tickets (for a particular date and 2-hour time period) should be purchased in advance. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets online. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available when you arrive on the property.
- Annual pass holders and those with an unused day pass must reserve their date and time by calling 402-873-8717. All ticket purchases can be made up to two weeks prior to your desired date.
- The Discovery Ride currently runs Thursday-Sunday starting at 1:00 p.m.