This year-round experience is the heart of Arbor Day Farm, with fun and excitement around every bend. Travel the Tree House Trail and explore the forest canopy at Treetop Village®. Hike into the heart of the forest on the 2/3-mile South Table Creek Trail with rustic timber bridges and scenic vistas. Play and learn in our Nature Explore Classroom — an ideal opportunity to connect children to the natural world.
Your visit also helps to support the tree-planting mission of the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Tuesday–Saturday 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Closed on December 24 & 25 and January 1
- The WonderNet is temporarily closed for maintenance. Check back here for updates about its reopening. The rest of Treetop Village is open.
- Adults $14
- Children 3–12 $12
- Children 2 and under FREE
April through October, add a Discovery Ride to your Tree Adventure experience. View times and ticket pricing.
You’ll have unlimited year-long access to the Tree Adventure.
- Family Pass $129
- Grandparents Pass $129
- Individual Pass $39